Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Plunge

As an event planner I've had the opportunity to coordinate a wide variety of events - from corporate dinners and book signings to exhibition openings and award ceremonies. I have a great time doing it, but to me, what's more fun and important than planning a beautiful wedding?

I run my own business as a wedding coordinator and I would love to help you plan your big day. Let's face it, whether they're the cause of your most recent hangover, the blisters on your feet or your mascara running. . .they're a ton of fun, often the party of the year and if you're the bride and groom taking the plunge - one of the most important days of your life.

This is a place to find tips and ideas for your big day, answers to questions of etiquette and all sorts of resources for the Washington, D.C. bride. Along the way I'll provide a look at what other couples in the area are doing with pictures from real-life weddings.

Look around and enjoy!

3 comments:

onesmallstar said...

congratulations, diana! this all looks fantastic -- can't wait to see more! the logo came out great too.

all best from the atlantic!
cheer,
jen

diana said...

Thanks Jen! I didn't realize Etsy Wedding was yours - what a great site!

Armin de Fiesta said...

Diana, congratulations on starting your own business! I know just how you feel about taking the plunge. The blog looks great and can't wait to see more. And thank you for giving me some blog love as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...