Wednesday, October 22, 2008

As they say in fashion

Bridal Fashion Week is over and hooray, more gorgeous gowns to scour for inspiration while we wait for them to hit the stores. Without further ado, I present to you. . .

. . .the elegant. . .
Romona Keveza
(Remind me to tell you my Romona Keveza story someday)
. . .the modern. . .
Vera Wang
. . .the glamorous. . .
Reem Acra

Monique Lhuillier

. . .the romantic. . .
Christo

. . .and the absolutely, positively, fantastically delightful. . .

Oscar de la Renta

(All pictures courtesy of Coutorture)

Thoughts? Stay tuned. . .tomorrow I'll show you the the boring, the shapeless and dowdy. Rrrrrreow!

(Note: Ok, so I got a little click-happy and I now see that the Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta dresses above are actually from the previous season - my bad. But beautiful nonetheless!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the OdlR dresses - last season or not!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Oscar dresses are wonderful! We need all the details about your dress, the hunt and pictures. PLEASE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...