Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tie the knot, neatly

Whether or not you have a wedding planner doing your bidding, a bride's got to be organized. You might be delegating the details, but you've still got a to keep track of those wedding gifts, your thank you notes, and a zillion little things, all why you're running to and from appointments. Not to mention the fact that hello, you probably had a life before you got engaged and now you've got to balance all these new details with your work, friends and family. Geez - how're you going to do it all?

Here's where I have to let you in on a little secret.. Organization does not come easily to me. There, I said it. I know, I know. I'm kind of paid to be organized for a living. But it's true. . .I have to motivate myself, and I do it in my favorite way. . .I find pretty little organization tools and the rest is comes easily. And my favorite place to start is See Jane Work. Here's some gear that might help you out.
Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tag Set, $25
(Do luggage tags make your organized? Not really - but these are irresistible!)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Luggage tags can make great wedding favors, and you can personalize them easily. Aside from this Mr. & Mrs. Luggage Tag Set, another great option are Airplane Luggage Tag Wedding Favors. They work best especially if it is a romantic destination wedding. Visit www.americanbridal.com to see other luggage tag favors.

Down Comforter said...

Cute finds :) I think having nice tools to keep you organized definitely makes it easier to stay on track.

Yen said...

Yeah, those tags are really irresistible. Nice wedding favors, they kinda cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...