Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pink loves Gray

I am still coming down after the fabulous time I had at Denis & Erica's wedding this past Saturday. Not only was everything gorgeous (the flowers, the cake - even the weather worked out!), but it was also a blast and we danced until the wee hours.

I'm still gathering up pictures to post for you all, but I couldn't wait to share one thing in particular: The pink and gray color scheme. The bridesmaids wore silver colored dresses and we carried the palest of pink roses. I cannot tell you how much I LOVED this combination, like, I couldn't stop talking about it.

Here are some of my favorite Pink and Gray inspiration boards for the always impeccable Snippet and Ink, thoughts?

5 comments:

Susie said...

Yes it's an awesome combination and how weird is it that Mom wore the silver-grey suit and I wore the grey shoes? (never again, by the way. ouch. only if i'm gonna be sitting the whole time.) lol

Anonymous said...

Pink and gray is perfection. I can't wait to see pictures and details from this real wedding. I love the 1st and 3rd boards from snippet and ink. (Saw them months ago and saved them in my wedding binder.) It's just so unique but still really girly. I also love pink and champagne/gilded gold but maybe I'm crazy.

Susie said...

Pink and champagne sounds great too! Pretty.

Lulu said...

Ah love the idea of pink and champagne

Emily said...

Ooo I think you will like this inspiration board I put together - it's all about ladylike pink + gray, one of my favorite combinations! Here's the link: http://peach-pearl.blogspot.com/2009/04/board-no-27-kid-gloves.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...