Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Simple and stunning

You know if the fates don't want me to spend so much time on the internet, then people need to stop putting such delicious distracting blogs out there. I'm just saying.

Current time-killer: two ellie and these bridal portraits.
The bride's dress once belonged to her mother, and she had it reworked to create a more modern silhouette. But the real winner for me is the makeup - SO natural and gorgeous. I just love how effortless her whole look is.

What was I doing again?

6 comments:

Kay said...

great idea!!!

April said...

Her dress is simply beautiful.She looks so angelic in it.I love her natural look and her simple yet lovely wedding gown.

Susie said...

Dang, that is a real bride? I thought she was a mo-del!

40th anniversary invitations said...

She just looks so natural. Beautiful. Lucky groom whoever he is. XD

Anonymous said...

Have you done weddings at The Goodstone Inn and Estate?

Wedding photographers Glasgow said...

Nice photography blog & good post.You have beautifully maintained, hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...